Since 1990 Paul has been a successful software architect, application developer, and data science entrepreneur. He has individually, and with teams he has led, solved wide-ranging enterprise application problems and mitigated risk with his ability to find patterns in complexity and see the bigger, simpler picture. Paul adapts readily to the dynamics of today’s Information Technology climate and has ability to mold the future from the inevitable change of the moment. He has designed and implemented successful, profitable solutions for organizations such as The Asia Foundation, the U.S Environmental Protection Agency, California State University, the National Institute of Standards and Technology, and the U.S. Economic Development Administration, as well as being the architect and developer of a subscription-based SMS broadcasting system as proof-of-concept for a startup.
His Professional Software Architecture and Development Experience includes
- Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, BI, Azure – 17 years – all versions.
- Tableau, IBM Cognos, ArcGIS, SPSS – 1 year.
- Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Toad DBA Suite – 3 years.
- ORM (Object Role Modeling), LLBLGen, Toad Data Modeler – 9 years.
- Agile/Scrum methods, Kanban, automated builds/testing – 5 years.
- iOS, Objective-C, Android, Java, Xamarin (C# cross-platform) – 2 years.
- UML (Unified Modeling Language) – 13 years.